dust

Thursday, September 28, 2006

I was off on my trip.


"The wind on my face feels amazing!!!" I was saying to my friend riding pillion.The raw power on my BMW gives me such a high, its better than a binge session at ani's place.
We were heading to mumbai on the expressway.I had a black leather jacket tightly zipped on, a pair of ray-bans and 'Armani' designed pants bought off a store at london.My friend insisted on me wearing a helmet, but he had it on eventually.
"This road is awesome dude... Can't believe i haven't been on it all these years...We can reach mumbai in about an hour da, macha... This is so cool". The only thing Kushagra didn't know was, this was going to be the ride of his life(Kushagra is the guy behind me... just in case). My hand gripped the throttle at maximum...we went past cars at top speed...I felt like the king of the world and then, my eyes started to water even with my shades on... The minute particles of dust reaching the depths of my eye...everything was beginning to look hazy and through the corner of my eye,i saw a tiny object come straight up in the middle of the road... My first reaction was to hit the brakes... crap!!! too late.. The next thing i know, someone was calling my name out loud... MAURYA!MAURYA!

I wake up and find myself in class
Well, dreaming is the first step toward success..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home